This Instant Pot Rice with pork chops is a flavorful dish you and your family are going to love. This Puerto Rican rice is a one-pot recipe you are going to love, my friend!
What I love about this Instant Pot Rice with Pork Chops is that you can use any kind of pork you want. I also love that is super affordable to make! This recipe is also known as Arroz Guisado con Chuletas and basically what this recipe is stewed pork chops with rice.
Now if you want your rice super moist you may want to add more liquid and if you don't that's fine.
This Instant Pot Puerto Rican Arroz con Chulatas is the type of recipe that you can add any vegetable or season to make give it the taste you desire. You want to skip the red peppers, you can! You want to add potatoes too, you can!
You can seriously make this delicious recipe and add anything your little heart desire!
How to Make Instant Pot Arroz con Chuletas Recipe
If you don't want to add sofrito I may suggest you use dry seasonings to bring the flavor out.
Ingredients for Instant Pot Rice with Pork Chops
Here's a list of the ingredients you are going to need for this Instant Pot Puerto Rican recipe:
- white rice
- Medium onion
- canned corn
- fresh carrots
- bone-in pork chops
- red pepper
- green pepper
- 1 Packet of Sazon
- tomato sauce
- chicken broth
- olive oil
- olives (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step 1 – Turn your Instant Pot to Saute and add olive oil, sofrito, and pork chops.
Step 2 – Brown the pork chops for a few minutes and remove.
Step 3 – Add onions, peppers, olives, tomato sauce, Sazon and blended and mix for about 3 minutes.
Step 4 – Add the carrots, carrots, corn, and broth and stir for a few more minutes.
Step 5 – Add the pork chops and the rice.
Step 6 – Stir for a few minutes.
Step 7 – Add lid and stop Saute.
Step 8 – Hit Rice for 12 minutes.
Step 9 – Natural release.
Step 10 – Stir rice and remove bones.
Step 11 – Your Instant Pot Puerto Rican Rice and Chops is complete.
Your Instant Pot Rice with Pork Chop is ready to serve! [What to serve with it]
Instant Pot One Pot Rice and Pork Chops Recipe
Ready to make this Instant Pot Puerto Rican Rica and Pork Chops? Here's the recipe card with the exact measurements.
Instant Pot Puerto Rican Rice and Pork Chops (One Pot Meal)
- 2 cups of white rice
- 2 Tablespoons of Sofrito
- 1 Medium onion diced
- ½ cup of canned corn (all entire can)
- ½ of diced fresh carrots (1 to 2 medium carrots)
- 2 to 3 Large bone-in pork chops
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 Packet of sazon – We used Goya
- 4 ounces of tomato sauce
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of olives (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn your Instant Pot to Saute and add olive oil, sofrito, and two pork chops.
- Brown the pork chops for a few minutes on both side and then remove.
- Add onions, peppers, olives, tomato sauce, Sazon and blended and mix for about 3 minutes.
- Add the carrots, carrots, corn, and broth and stir for a few more minutes.
- Add the pork chops and the rice.
- Stir for a few minutes.
- Add lid and stop Saute.
- Hit Rice for 12 minutes.
- Natural release.
If you want more flavor, add a packet of Chicken bourbon.
You can always remove the bone before cooking.
More Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Puerto Rican Beef & Pasta Recipe (You Are Going To Love!)
- Instant Pot Chuletas Guisadas / Stewed Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Puerto Rican Potato Salad
Your turn: What do you think of this Instant Pot Rice with Pork Chops / Arroz con Chuletas recipe? Share your tips and thoughts?
More from my site
Latest posts by Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures (see all)
- Sausage with Puerto Rican Rice with Pigeon Peas and Stewed Beans - December 12,
- Live Green On a Budget - December 10,
- Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup Recipe - December 7,