Do you love Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, but hate the price? If you have an air fryer you are going to learn how to make Air Fryer Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets or Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets that taste like their nuggets.
Before we continue with the Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets recipe, know that we use multiple air fryers (Yes, I have more than one, don’t judge!) and below are what we recommend.
My first love was this Farberware 3.2-Quart Oil-Less Multi-Functional Fryer and I received this as a gift. LOVED IT! It’s super affordable and is available at Walmart.
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
What are the ingredients to make
Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets?
To make this chicken nuggets in the air fryer you are going to need the following ingredients:
- chicken breast
- dill pickle juice
- all-purpose flour
- confectioner’s sugar
- teaspoons salt
- black pepper
Of course, I recommend using Ziploc bags or bag to mix the chicken.
Now that you have gathered your ingredients to make this Air Fryer Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets simply follow the step below:
The night before using a gallon size Ziploc bag, add the dill pickle juice and chicken, seal the bag and place inside your refrigerator overnight.
The next day, using a small bowl, add milk and egg and whisk together.
Next, drain the chicken and coat it with milk and egg mixture.
Using a Ziploc bag add flour, confectioner’s sugar, salt, pepper and paprika.
Add the chicken to the bag and coat it well.
Pre-heat your Air Fryer to 375 for about 2 minutes.
Dip the chicken into the melted butter and spread evenly into the air Fryer
Cook for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is brown and flip chicken and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
* An important note, each air fryer is different and I recommend you check on your nuggets. You might have to add another minute or two depending how brown you like your nuggets.
Your air fryer nuggets are done!
Now that you know how to make Air Fryer Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets it is time to print the recipe with the exact measurements.
- 1 pound of chicken breast, cut into 1-2” cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-gallon size Ziploc bags
- Add the dill pickle juice and chicken to a gallon size Ziploc bag. Seal and place in fridge overnight.
- Add milk and egg to a small bowl. Whisk together.
- Drain chicken from pickle juice and add to milk and egg mixture. Coat well.
- Add flour, confectioner’s sugar, salt, pepper and paprika to Ziploc bag. Add chicken to bag and shake well to coat.
- Pre-heat Air Fryer at 375 for 2 minutes. Dip chicken into melted butter and spread evenly into Air Fryer. Cook for 5 minutes. I added this step to brown the chicken more. You can leave this step out and not lose any delicious flavor.
- After 5 minutes, turn chicken over and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until browned and cooked all the way through.
More from my site
Latest posts by Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures (see all)
- 11 Tips On How NOT To Overspend Money This Christmas - November 16,
- Creative Ways to Make Kids Drink More Water With These Fun Tips! - November 15,
- Mofongo with Sausage – A New Holiday Tradition - November 12,