Learn how to make Low Carb Air Fryer Pickles with Dill Dip today!!
Air fryer fried pickles are my favorite because its super easy to make and no frying required. The homemade dill dip recipe makes it even better.
This recipe is even a low carb friendly one so there’s another win for you low carbers! 😊
Before we continue with this air fried pickles recipe, know that we use multiple air fryers (Yes, I have more than one, don’t judge!) and below are what we recommend.
My first love was this Farberware 3.2-Quart Oil-Less Multi-Functional Fryer and I received this as a gift. LOVED IT! It’s super affordable and is available at Walmart.
Now let’s get back to this low Low Carb Air Fryer Pickles with Dill Dip.
How to make Air Fryer Pickles with Dill Dip
What are the ingredients to make fried pickles using an air fryer?
To make this low carb fried pickles with dill dip you are going to need the following ingredients:
- pickle spears
- coconut flour
- pork rinds
- large eggs
Ingredients to make dill dip sauce
- sour cream
- dried dill
- garlic powder
No that we have all of ingredients it is time to get your air fryer ready and follow the steps below:
Cut your pickles in half the long way and dry them slightly using a tea cloth or paper towel.
Using a small bowl, add the eggs and beat them.
On another bowl, add the coconut flour.
Use a food processor or even your hands to smashed or process the pork grind until fine crumbs.
Using a third bowl, pour the pork rind crumbs.
Now, grab a pickle cover it in flour, dredge in egg, and then into the pork. Do this process to all your pickles.
Lay your pickles into the air fryer basket.
Cook at 400 degrees F for seven minutes.
While your pickles are cooking start the dill dip.
Using a mixing bowl, add the vinegar, dill, garlic powder, and sour cream and whisk until combined.
Your Low Carb Air Fryer Pickles with Dill Dip to serve!!
Now that you know all you need to know about making fried pickles using an air fryer it is time to print the recipe with the exact measurements.
Check out these Air Fryer recipes:
- 12 pickle spears
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2.5 ounce package pork rinds
- 2 large eggs
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Slice spears in half the long way, and dry slightly with tea cloth or paper towel.
2. In a small bowl, beat eggs.
3. In a separate bowl add coconut flour.
4. Using a food processor or your hands, process/smash pork rinds until fine crumbs.
5. Add pork rind crumbs to a third bowl.
6. Cover pickles in flour, dredge in egg, then into pork rinds.
7. Lay pickles into air fryer basket.
8. Cook for 7 minutes at 400 degrees F.
9. Meanwhile add vinegar, dill, garlic powder, and sour cream to a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.