Today you are going to learn how to make air fryer steak kabob with vegetables. You ready?
A good pincho de steak or steak kabob consist of how good you marinade the meat. For this recipe we marinade our steak for at least 2 hours so keep that in mind if you are thinking of making this a quick recipe.
Before we continue with this air fryer Steak and Vegetable Kabob recipe, know that we use multiple air fryers (Yes, I have more than one, don’t judge!) and below are what we recommend.
My first love was this Farberware 3.2-Quart Oil-Less Multi-Functional Fryer and I received this as a gift. LOVED IT! It’s super affordable and is available at Walmart.
How to Make Air Fryer Steak Kabobs
You are going to learn all you need to know about creating steak and vegetable kabobs using your air fryer.
What are the ingredients to make Steak Kabob?
To make air fryer steak kabob you are going to need the following ingredients:
- lean steak of your choice
- favorite vegetables
- soy sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- olive oil
- light brown sugar
- spicy mustard
- Himalayan salt
- sesame oil
- red pepper flakes
Now that you have gathered all of your ingredients it is time to prepare the kabobs. All you need to do is follow the directions below.
Using a large bowl combine the sauce ingredients and whisk.
Divide the liquid in half.
Next, add the steak to one of the marinade bowls and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
Cut the vegetables into 1-inch squares/cube.
Using the other bowl containing the marinade, add the vegetables to it and refrigerate for 1 hours.
Once you are ready to make the kabobs, remove the meat and vegetables from the refrigerator and grab the skewers.
Note: if you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for one minute to prevent them from burning during the cooking process.
Try these Air Fryer Recipes:
Slide the meat, then vegetable, then meat and so on onto your skewers.
Preheat your air fryer to 350.
Place the steak kabobs in your air fryer and make sure you allow some space between them to allow the air to flow freely.
Cook the kabobs for 4 – 5 minutes and turn and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
Make sure you check your meat for doneness as this recipe is set for medium rare. Cook the kabobs more or less depending how you prefer your meat.
Remove your steak and vegetable kabobs from the air fryer and enjoy.
Air Fryer Steak Kabob Recipe
Now that you have all the information on how to make Air Fryer Steak and Vegetable Kabob it is time to print the exact measurements.
- 1 pound lean steak of your choice
- 2-3 cups of your favorite vegetables
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon siracha
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine sauce ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk thoroughly and divide in half.
- Add beef to one half of the marinade and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Cut vegetables into 1” squares/cubes and add the remainder of the marinade. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
- Take beef and vegetables from fridge and grab your skewers. If you are using wooden skewers, soak in water for 1 minutes to prevent them from burning during the cooking process.
- Slide your beef and vegetables onto your skewers.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 350 for 2 minutes.
- Place kabobs in your air fryer, keeping enough space between them to allow the air to flow freely around them. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Turn and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Check beef for doneness.
- We like ours medium rare, so this cook time was perfect. Cook for more or less time, depending on your preference.
- Remove from Air Fryer with tongs and enjoy!
More from my site
Latest posts by Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures (see all)
- 7 Last Minute Frugal Ideas For Memorial Day Weekend - May 17,
- Outdoor Lighting Tips for the Home and Garden - May 15,
- Beautify Yourself on a Budget - May 13,