Whether you are celebrating New Year's or hosting a Super Bowl party, having good food is important. For your next gathering and for all you wings lovers out there today we will share with you this Cajun Wings recipe that will impress your guests.
This wing recipe is very delicious and will impress everyone. This recipe includes the dry recipe and a wet recipe for your wings. You can also make this cajun wings as crispy as you like.
For Cajun seasoning, you can make your own Cajun Spice Mix or click on the photo below to view Cajun Spices.
I hope you enjoy this Cajun wings and let me know what you think. Also, if you added or deleted a few recipes I would love to know too!
The Best Cajun Wings
- 2.5 pounds of wings, cut at joints
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- ¼ tablespoon of ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon of onion powder
- ½ tablespoon ground thyme
- ½ tablespoon oregano
- ½-1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic (2-3 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (or reserve 1 teaspoon of wing seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes
Directions for sauce:
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Rinse and cut wings, pat dry.
In a large bowl season wings with garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, thyme, oregano, salt and chili powder.
Add wings to a greased baking pan. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
After 25 minutes, flip wings. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Remove pan and with a cooking brush or spoon, generously add the chicken wing sauce to the wings.
Return wings to the oven, cook for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
For crispier wings, turn heat up to 425 degrees for the last ten minutes.
- Zuppa Toscana (Toscana soup)
- One Bowl Apple Cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Spanish Rice with Chicken / Arroz Junto con Pollo