If you are tired of the same peanut butter and jelly sandwich and are looking for something different and exciting, then we got you cover here. My family enjoys peanut butter & Jelly, but they do get tired of the same boring pb&j sandwich. A delicious peanut butter & jelly quesadilla is what make and we will show you how to make it.
So be creative and spice things up we make Peanut Butter & Jelly quesadilla, though it doesn't have cheese but you know what I mean. This is a very simple recipe to make, and you can also make it in many different ways. This is what I like about this pb&j on tortilla because my kids (and adults alike) will make it differently and you will learn why.
The basic ingredients:
- Peanut butter – we use Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- favorite jelly or jam – we used Smucker’s Strawberry Jam
- Fat-free yogurt or Greek yogurt – optional
- Heat a skillet over medium. You can add butter and melt it if you want. We didn't for this recipe.
- Spread peanut butter on one side of the tortilla, top it with jelly and fold in half.
- In the skillet, place folded tortilla and heat 2 minutes on each side until lightly brown. Depending on how picky your kid because my child only wants it warm not brown, but whatever! LOL
- Remove from skillet.
- Slice into wedges.
OK for the extra ways to make this peanut butter & jelly quesadilla:
- Do not add the jelly inside the peanut butter and use the jelly as a dip instead.
- Add bananas or whatever fruit you desire inside the quesadilla.
- Use the yogurt as a dipping sauce with your peanut butter & jelly quesadilla.
For this peanut butter & jelly quesadilla, we used Smucker’s Strawberry Jam and Jif Creamy Peanut Butter and the good news what if you are heading to your local Target store you will be able to find a great deal. Use your Target Cartwheel app and save 5% when you purchase Smucker’s and Jif products through January 21st.
When looking for ways to make your children eat finding creative ways will help. Turning a boring peanut butter & jelly sandwich into something different and letting them be part of it will increase the chances of them eating them.
What other peanut butter & jelly creation you have made that your family loves? Share it with us!