The No-Bake Nutella Cornflake Treats are made with just four ingredients. These treats are great for any occasion, and they can be made in advance, so you don’t have to worry about them when the time comes. So whether you want a sweet snack or dessert, No-Bake Nutella Cornflake Treats will not disappoint!
How long does this No-Bake recipe take?
This No-bake dessert only takes 20 minutes to make and 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
You might like these Nutella recipes:
Can you substitute Karo syrup with something else?
A substitution for Karo syrup will be honey or any syrup such as maple.
What are the ingredients to make No-Bake Nutella Cornflake Treats?
You will need the following ingredients to make No-Bake Nutella Cornflake Treats:
- Granulated Sugar
- Light Karo Syrup
- Hazelnut Spread
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal
How to Make No-Bake Nutella Cornflake Treats
Now that you have your ingredients, it is time to make this recipe. Follow the instructions below.
First, you need to gather a large cookie sheet, place wax or parchment paper, and set it aside.
Then, in a large bowl, add the cornflake, and set it aside.
Using a medium saucepan, add the sugar and Karo syrup and heat it under medium heat. Make sure that you are occasionally stirring until the sugar is dissolved. This process takes about a minute or two. Once this process is done, remove the saucepan from the heat source.
Add the Nutella into the warm mixture and incorporate.
Once you have incorporated the hazelnut spread with the sugar and Kyro syrup, gently pour it on top of the cornflakes and gently mix until the cereal is coated.
Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the mixture onto the lined cookie sheet. Make sure that the treats are about the same size.
Once you are done lining them into the sheet, place them into the refrigerator and allow them to cool for 30 minutes.
Now that you know who to make this super simple No Bake Nutella Cornflake Treats it is time to print the exact measurements.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella hazelnut spread
- 6 cups Kellogg’s cornflake cereal
1. Line a large cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set it aside.
2. Place the cornflakes into a large mixing bowl and set them aside.
3. Add the sugar and Karo syrup to a medium saucepan. Heat under medium heat, occasionally stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved (about 1 minute). Remove from heat.
4. Add the Nutella spread and stir until incorporated with the sugar mixture.
5. Pour the Nutella mixture on top of the cornflakes and gently mix to coat the cereal.
6. Spoon the mixture onto the lined cookie sheet. I used an ice cream scoop to keep the treats uniform in size.
7. Chill for 30 minutes before enjoying.
*Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 65mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 29gProtein: 2g