When it comes to Nutella recipes, you are about to learn how to make No Bake Nutella Cornflake Treats that your family is going to love.
What I love about this no-bake cornflake treat is that its only 4 ingredients and super easy to make.
How to make No Bake Nutella Cornflake Treats
To make this delicious Nutella treat you are going to need:
- granulated sugar
- light Karo syrup
- Nutella hazelnut spread
- Kellogg’s cornflake cereal
Now that you have gathered all your ingredients let’s make this no-bake treat!
- Nutella Cookies (Chocolate Deliciousness!)
- Besitos de Coco Con Nutella / Hazelnut Spread Coconut Macaroons
- Hazelnut Coconut Macaroon Cupcakes
To begin, follow these steps:
Step 1 – Place wax or parchment paper in a large cookie sheet.
Step 2 – Using a large mixing bowl place the cornflake and set it aside.
Step 3 – On a medium saucepan add the sugar and Karo syrup and hear using medium heat.
Step 4 – Stir the sugary syrup until all sugar is completely dissolved.
Step 5 – Remove from heat.
Step 6 – Add and stir the Nutella to the sugar mixture.
Step 7 – Add the Nutella mixture to the cornflakes and gently mix.
Step 8 – Spoon the mixture onto the lined cookie sheet.
Step 9 – Chill for about 30 minutes.
Now that you know who to make this super simple No Bake Nutella Cornflake Treats it is time to print the exact measurements.
No Bake Nutella Cornflake Treats
Yield 18-24 yield
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light Karo syrup
1 1/2 cups Nutella hazelnut spread
6 cups Kellogg’s cornflake cereal
- Line a large cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the cornflakes into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add the sugar and Karo syrup to a medium saucepan. Heat under medium heat, occasionally stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved (about 1 minute). Remove from heat.
- Add the Nutella spread and stir until incorporated with the sugar mixture.
- Pour the Nutella mixture on top of the cornflakes and gently mix to coat the cereal.
- Spoon the mixture onto the lined cookie sheet. I used an ice cream scoop to keep the treats uniform in size.
- Chill for 30 minutes before enjoying.
*Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More from my site
Latest posts by Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures (see all)
- Sausage with Puerto Rican Rice with Pigeon Peas and Stewed Beans - December 12,
- Live Green On a Budget - December 10,
- Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup Recipe - December 7,