Ripe bananas? Make 2 ingredient banana bread recipe, my friend! Seriously, you have to give this recipe a try because it is super simple and honestly, delicious too.
Now, this 2-ingredient banana bread recipe can me turn into wait for it, 2 ingredient banana muffin too.
And all you need to make it into muffins as well, use a muffin or cupcake pan. But we are not talking about muffins because I enjoy backing my 2-ingredient banana bread using a baking loaf pan.
Also before I even keep going, I seriously was inspired by this recipe, 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake, and it was so good it has become one of our favorites as well.
Back to the 2-ingredient banana recipe.
How to Make 2 Ingredient Banana Bread
Seriously, need to read all the ingredients we are going to need because is a lot to take in. 😊 Right now, you are going to go ahead and gather what you need to make this delicious and easy banana bread.
Ingredients to make easy banana bread
For this recipe you are going to need:
- Ripe bananas
- Box of Yellow cake mix or pumpkin spice (if you want to be daring!)
Now that we have everything we need to make this simple 2 ingredient banana recipe let’s begin!
Step 1 – Set the oven to 350F.
Step 2 – On a bowl, add the bananas and mash them well.
Step 3 – Add the cake mix to the mashed bananas.
Step 4 – Use your electric hand-mixer and mix your bread mixture until is nice and smooth.
Step 5 – Spray the loaf pan with baking spray.
Step 5 – Add the banana bread mixture to the pan.
Step 6 – Place the bread for about 30- 45 minutes.
Your 2-ingredient banana bread is done!
- Nutella Cookies (Chocolate Deliciousness!)
- Hazelnut Coconut Macaroon Cupcakes
- 12 Ways to Cook With Corned Beef
- Cinnamon, Almond, and Banana Pancakes
How to Freeze Banana Bread
You can freeze this 2 ingredient banana bread, and all you need are the following:
- Plastic wrap such as saran wrap
- Freezer friendly bag
- Marker to label and date the bag.
Wrap the banana bread either loaf or sliced in saran wrap.
Label the freezer bag with name and date.
Place the bread in the freezer bag and in your freezer.
We freeze our bread for about 2-4 weeks. We freeze loaves of bread since slice banana bread tends to dry out and get freezer burn quicker. Just my opinion.
How to Thaw Banana Bread
To thaw your 2 ingredient banana bread simply thaw in the countertop or refrigerator and enjoy your bread at room temperature.
Now that you know how to make this 2 ingredient banana bread lets print out the exact measurements. Since I’m pretty sure with all the ingredient list you might forget.
2 Ingredient Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 boxed cake mix (yellow cake mix)
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the bananas into a bowl and mash together.
- Add the cake mix to the banana mixture.
- Mix with hand mixer well.
- Spray cooking spray to loaf pan.
- Add bread mixture to the pan.
- Bake the bread for 30 - 45 minutes.
More from my site
Latest posts by Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures (see all)
- After Christmas Clearance Shopping - December 17,
- Cheap Ways to Improve Your Garden Soil - December 14,
- Sausage with Puerto Rican Rice with Pigeon Peas and Stewed Beans - December 12,