Today you are going to learn how to make this cool Halloween party drink recipe!
Once again, I wish I could tell you that I was as talented as my friend Stephanie from Parenting Chaos who created this amazing Halloween inspired recipe for us today.
This recipe called Monster Hot Cocoa will be a great conversation starter if you are throwing a Halloween party.
Now I will say that this fun Halloween drink recipe will be a hit with all the kids. It’s green and so delicious!
It screams Monster Hot Cocoa if you ask me!
How to Make Monster Hot Cocoa
First, let’s gather all the ingredients you are going to need for this Monster hot cocoa recipe.
Monster Hot Cocoa Ingredients
- White chocolate hot cocoa
- Green candy melts
- Whipped cream
- Bone sprinkles
Now that we have what we need let’s make this Halloween fun drink.
Step 1 – Use medium heat to bring water to a boil using a saucepan.
Step 2 – Add white chocolate and whisk until all powder clumps disappear.
Step 3 – Pour in 1 cup of green candy melt and whisk until melt.
Step 4 – Transfer liquid to beakers.
Step 5 – Top beakers with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Step 6 – They are ready to serve!
Your Monster Hot Cocoa is ready to serve!
Now that you know how to make it it is time to print it!
Print Your Halloween Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 250 mL of water or 1 cup plus and one tablespoon.
- 3 heaping tbsp. of white chocolate hot cocoa
- 1 cup of green candy melts
- whipped cream
- bone sprinkles
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in white chocolate and whisk until there are no powder clumps.
- Pour in 1 cup of green candy melts. Whisk until they fully
- Transfer to beakers and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
More from my site
Latest posts by Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures (see all)
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated to Save Money (You can do today) - July 14,
- Add Pops of Color to Fall Landscaping - July 13,
- Classic Refrito (with tomato sauce) - July 11,