This Instant Pot Frozen Meatballs will save you time and is great for gatherings. All you need is water, your favorite spaghetti sauce, and frozen meatballs.
If this is the recipe you want and are ready to print, then click here to print the Frozen Meatball recipe.
Today you are going to learn how to use your favorite frozen meatballs using your Instant Pot.
What are the ingredients to make Instant Pot Frozen Meatballs?
To make Instant Pot Frozen Meatballs you are going to need:
- Favorite tomato sauce
- Frozen meatballs
Now, it is important to add water because even with spaghetti sauce without it there is a higher chance of getting a BURN on your Instant Pot.
As for what type of frozen meatballs to use with your Instant Pot, we love Sam’s Club Member’s Mark Italian Meatballs or Member’s Mark Italian Beef Meatballs. These meatballs are already cooked so keep that in mind.
Of course, you can use your favorite frozen meatballs.
How to Cook Frozen Meatballs Using an Instant Pot?
To make frozen meatballs using an Instant Pot follow these simple steps below
First thing you need to do is add the water to your Instant Pot liner.
Add the frozen meatballs to the Instant Pot.
Then follow by adding the sauce.
Close the Instant Pot and place the knob to Sealing.
Next, press the Manual or Pressure Cook for 4 minutes, high.
Let it Natural Release for another 4 minutes, if you want.
And your Instant Pot Frozen Meatballs are ready to serve!
Instant Pot Frozen Meatballs Recipe
Now that you know how easy and fast you can cook frozen meatballs with an Instant Pot it is time to print your recipe with the exact measurements.
- 1 – 2 lbs of cooked frozen meatballs
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- ½ to 1 cup of water
- Add the water first to your Instant Pot liner.
- Add the frozen meatballs next.
- Next, add the sauce.
- Close the Instant Pot lid, set the knob to Sealing.
- Press Manual / Pressure Cook for 4 minutes.
- Quick Release or allow to Natural Release after 4 minutes.
More from my site
Latest posts by Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures (see all)
- 11 Tips On How NOT To Overspend Money This Christmas - November 16,
- Creative Ways to Make Kids Drink More Water With These Fun Tips! - November 15,
- Mofongo with Sausage – A New Holiday Tradition - November 12,