Want to guest post for us?
We would love to have you!
I love guest posts here at My Stay At Home Adventures.
If you can help our readers enjoy their home adventures, then we want you!
We would love topics covering:
- anything budget friendly!
If you are still interested please make sure you read our rules!
Updated – 11/4/2018
If you own a personal blog I would love to share your work with you. If you want to write a guest post and promote an online business the rules below are only for personal blogs only and I will be happy to help you by contacting me via email as we consider this a form of advertisement or promotion.
Guest posting has benefits and we love to have your guest post for us, and this course will show you step by step about searching keywords and what our expectation of a guest post should look in our blog.
Also, if you are a new blogger looking to guest post, then this is for you.
We do not pay for guest posts nor do we accept payments as I see this as a form of promoting your work to a new audience.
To guest post with us please follow these rules:
- Write a post that goes with our audience.
- Have a blog that has updated content.
- My Stay At Home Adventures loves to write about finances and simple living. We also love any topics that are family related (DIY, Parenting, Gardening, Recipes).
- Your post must be original work not duplicated anywhere.
- A minimum of 1000 words required.
- We would love if you add three links to your personal blog.
- A brief bio description is required.
- Please go over your post and check over grammar and spelling.
- We reserve the right to edit your post if it is necessary.
- You can add two links to social media account within the content or in a short bio about the author.
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
- We scheduled guest post around our blog scheduling time. If you want a post to go live right away it might not happen so keep that in mind.
Any other inquiry please use this form at the bottom of this page.
What will not be answered:
- Backlinks requests
- Do follow link inquiries
- Adding a link in exchange for social share exchange
Before emailing us, please fill out the form below.