Guest posts opportunity on our site is welcomed as long as it fits these categories and you read the guidelines carefully.
We would love topics covering:
- Recipes – Recipes must be Latin-Inspired recipes
- Frugal Living
- Home Cleaning Tips
If you don't have any of these tips! If you do, please continue reading.
We love guest posts! And we want you to guest post for us!
I would love to share your work if you own a personal blog. However, if you are an SEO company, please don't waste time emailing us.
Guest posting has benefits, and we love to have your guest post for us!
But before you continue reading and emailing us, ensure you read carefully, so we don't waste our time.
This is important. Seriously, it is!
We do not pay for guest posts or accept payments, as we see this as a form of promoting your work to a new audience.
To guest post with us, please follow these rules:
- Write a post that goes with our audience.
- Have a blog that has updated content.
- My Stay At Home Adventures loves to write about recipes, frugal, and simple living. Of course, we also love any family-related topics.
- Your post must be original work, not duplicated anywhere.
- A minimum of 1200 words is required.
- A brief bio description is required.
- Please go over your post and check over grammar and spelling.
- We reserve the right to edit your post if it is necessary.
- Your post must be SEO optimized for our site.
- Dead and bad links will be removed.
- You can add two links to the social media account within the content or a short bio about the author.
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
- We scheduled guest posts around our blog scheduling time. If you want a post to go live immediately, it might not happen, so keep that in mind. We have the right to reschedule posts at any time.
- Your post becomes the property of MSAHA, LLC.
Please use this form at the bottom of this page for any other inquiries.
What will not be answered:
- Backlinks requests
- Do follow link inquiries
- Adding a link in exchange for social share exchange
Before emailing us, please fill out the form below.