Want to guest post for us?
We would love to have you!
I love guest posts here at My Stay At Home Adventures.
If you can help our readers enjoy their home adventures, then we want you!
We would love topics covering:
- anything budget friendly!
If you are still interested please make sure you read our rules!
If you own a personal blog I would love to share your work with you. If you want to write a guest post and promote an online business the rules below are only for personal blogs only and I will be happy to help you by contacting me via email as we consider this a form of advertisement or promotion.
If you don't have a personal blog and would like to write a post for us, click here.
We do not pay for guest posts as I see this as a form of promoting your work to a new audience.
To guest post with us please follow these rules:
- Write a post that goes with our audience.
- Have a blog that has updated content.
- My Stay At Home Adventures loves to write about finances and simple living. We also love any topics that are family related (DIY, Parenting, etc).
- Your post must be original work not duplicated anywhere.
- A minimum of 1000 words required.
- We would love if you add three links to your personal blog.
- A brief bio description about you will be fabulous to add with your content.
- Please go over your post and check over grammar and spelling.
- We reserve the right to edit your post if it is necessary.
- You can add two links to your personal blog or social media account within the content or in a short bio about the author.
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
Submit your guest post using the form below. Once is complete we will email you.
Latest posts by Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures (see all)
- 10 Ways To Save and Manage Money On a Low Income - February 16,
- 4 Things You Shouldn't Do With Your Federal Tax Refund - February 14,
- 9 Home Security Measures You Should Teach Your Kids - February 12,