Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon of sofrito
- 1/2 packet of Sazon
- 1-ounce packet taco seasoning
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 8 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Optional toppings - chopped tomatoes, sour cream, avocado, cilantro
- Turn the Instant Pot on to saute mode and brown the ground beef. Drain grease.
- Add sofrito and sazon and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the next 4 ingredients: taco seasoning, chicken broth, salsa, and pasta shells.
- Close the lid on the pressure cooker and set to sealing.
- Set a manual high pressure for 5 minutes and then do a quick release when the cooking time is up.
Recipe by My Stay At Home Adventures at https://www.mystayathomeadventures.com/cheesy-taco-pasta/