Happy Wednesday and another edition of our weekly MSAHA Link Up Party Week 8. This week was an exciting one as temperatures drop to insanely crazy cold temperatures and for some reason we still wanted to go out. Anyway, each week this link party seems to be getting bigger by 2 post. 🙂 Last week most viewed post of our link party was Freezing Wine for Cooking from Frugally Blonde. Congratulations!
Thank you all for linking up and hope to see you this week.
MSAHA Link Up Party Week 8
What's My Stay At Home Adventures Link Up Party? Is a brand new weekly link up party where you get to link up your favorite posts of the week that makes its own “stay at home adventures”.
What do I consider a “stay at home adventures” posts? Post that inspire, motivate, teach, makes us laugh. Posts that inspires others and everyone can enjoy. Post like DIY, recipes, kids crafts, frugal living, etc.
Again, posts that will create an adventure at home for the entire family!
Every Wednesday at midnight we will be hosting this fabulous Link Up party and would love to have everyone link up! As a bonus, you are also to join Pinterest collaborator board and share your fabulous posts.
If you are a blogger and you have not join Pinterest, que pasa!? What's going on? Join and show the world your creations! To join Best Pins For Moms (this title might change if you have any suggestions please email me) link up your post and send me your Pinterest ID and email here. Remember to follow the board before sending me your request. Group boards are AWESOME ways to your others to view your work. I am telling you that if you are not joining group boards, you are making this girl sad.
My Stay At Home Adventures Weekly Link Up Rules
- If you are planning on linking here you must link back to this post.
- All post must be PG and remember is for the entire family.
- Please visit as many other links as possible. This is to discover and support one another.
- Share via social media to promote this link up!
- Link up stays open for 5 days so if you missed Wednesday you have a few days.
- Did I mention support one another? 🙂
First time linking?
- Scroll down and find the little blue “Add Your Link”
- Please follow the instruction and when editing your image think beautiful attractive image sell so does a hot title.
- Remember to visit others.
- Remember to link back. Don't know how to link back Copy this text —> I was featured at My Stay At Home Adventures Link Up Party!
Read More From My Site
Latest posts by Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures (see all)
- 4 Habits to Start When You Spring Clean this Season - March 28,
- 4 Reasons You Should Encourage Your Kids to Develop Hobbies - March 26,
- 18 Raised Garden Bed Ideas & Inspirations - March 24,