Earth Day is April 22nd and if you are looking for Earth Day craft for kids you found them!
As my son grows he is into more things and different things. This year he is into Earth and planets and he is very excited about Earth Day. To do something fun I went searching for fun Earth Day craft for kids and found tons of them.
Since I love to share, I gathered my top favorites, I also found a few recipes, and added them to think post. At the end of the post you are more than welcome look and add your favorite posts!
21 Earth Day Craft For Kids To Make This Year
- Earth Day Inspired Pressed Tissue Paper Art
- 8 Fun Earth Day Print Crafts for Kids
- Craft: 15+ Earth Day Crafts for Kids
- Earth Day Craft Project: Found Things Collage
- Earth Day Handprint Crafts for Kids
- FREE 30 Page Printable Earth Day Activity Pack
- Earth Day Craft: Butterfly Collage
- Earth Day Preschool Math and Sensory Play
- Upcycled Earth Magnets Earth Day Craft
- 100 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day Every Day with Kids
- Recipe: Earth Day Cookies & Tips for Kids
- Kids Handprint Earth Day Craft
- Earth Day Suncatcher Craft for Kids
- Eco Art Camera: A Quick How To
- Stained Glass Earth Craft
- Coffee Filter Planet Earth Craft for Kids
- Kids Crafts: Grass Heads
- Earth Day Equivalent Fractions Free Printable
- Earth Day Cookies
- Earth Day Play Dough for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Light Up the World Earth Day Craft
With these ideas I am pretty sure you can find at least one Earth Day craft for kids that you can do this year. Which of these crafts was your favorite?
What other Earth Day craft for kids have you done or love? Share it with us or better yet, link it below.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 121 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 121!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
SHIPLAP with NO power tools @ repurpose and upcycle
Sherry's favorite – Garden Planter: Spring Planting Guide @ Five Spot Green Living
Donella's favorite – DIY Carrot Pouch Candy Tutorial @ Gluesticks
Angie's favorite – DIY Metal Side Table @ Wonderfully Made
Joyce's favorite – Mexican Corn Salad @ A Dish of Daily Life
Heidi's favorite – Lemon Petits Fours Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Kimm's favorite – DIY Age Plastic Terra Cotta Flower Pots @ Dazzle While Frazzled
Debra's favorite – Steak and Cheese Bomb Rolls @ Juggling Act Mama
Lacie's favorite – Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs @ Typically Simple
Donna's favorite – Hand-Painted Confetti Flower Pot @ Sparkle
Liz's favorite – Sunshine Salad @ Simply Stacie
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, My Stay At Home Adventures. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 121 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love